Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting ripped off, not happy

I just won a game and did not receive my ex in parts even though I completed again also have had no reply about my cells I was scammed off start replying to this bloody message or is I just won a game and did not receive my ex in parts even though I completed again also have had no reply about my cells I was scammed off start replying to this this just a scam

Comments

• waynewayne Member
    Yes I do believe this is just a scam start replying Tapze or kabam!!!!!!!!
  • u seem like your in alot of payne, wayne.
  • Is there a player out there called Roorshock
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    Yes. He is a moderator here on forums also. He works for the company. 
  • R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    What happened wayne? I'll try to get you any missing Power Cells if you had an issue with a purchase.

- R00Rshock
  • I've been playing this game for a year and a half and have never opened my mouth. But more and more I have been seeing things that just aren't right. People that can't be attacked. While I try to attack and suddenly get reloaded! Loosing 23 medals at a time. I'm sure you know how much time and cells it takes to make that up at the higher levels. I'm hoping that somehow I get reimbursed for this ongoing issue because it is getting out of hand.  If I don't then me and many others I'm sure will stop playing this game. Please make things right! Thank you.

• Also getting frustrated. Players with accounts that cause a Client Error whenever you attack them, This was a problem caused by Tapzen when they allowed 2 buildings to be stacked on top of each other. I have reported several players who have exploited this and it is so obvious to everyone. So why are they still in the game, still cheating and still spoiling things for those of us who want to enjoy playing? 
  • You can add me to the growing list of very unhappy paying customers . 
  • Kabam does not care people. As long you spend money, they don't care.
  • R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    Please report any problems to the Cusotmer Service team. they should be able to assist you with any missing purchases or rewards from combat. 

Xadrian1, comments like these are not helpful in the Tech Support forums. Please make your posts positive and/or constructive. 

- R00Rshock