Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congratulations ابوالبلا and Enya Rose - TMW 5 Star Generals!

TapZenTapZen Moderator
edited September 2015 in Community
Join us in congratulating ابوالبلا and Enya Rose, the first TMW 5 Star Generals! Over the weekend, ابوالبلا became the first player to earn 5000 Medals. Just a short while later, Enya Rose also achieved this massive feat.

Post edited by R00Rshock on

Comments

• blahblah Member, Moderator
    Hell of a feat! Congratulations guys.  I know you worked your butts off to get it!
  • So does this mean new ranks are coming out? Or are they just going to have to battle to maintain 5000?
  • So does this mean new ranks are coming out? Or are they just going to have to battle to maintain 5000?
     There are other ranks I can show you if you want loads of us know what the ranks look like after 5000 medals add me on line and I'll show you what they are up to 10000 medals 
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    Oh they will def have to battle to maintain. Anyone can take 40+ medals from them but THEY are only getting 1 medal per raid. 
     There are other ranks I can show you if you want loads of us know what the ranks look like after 5000 medals add me on line and I'll show you what they are up to 10000 medals 
    Whats your line name?
    Whats your line name?
    trainhopper222 
  • Well done VAMP!!!
  • B) John better 
    Whats your line name?
    trainhopper222 
    Thanks train, I got 'em. Riskfree sent me the photos that you sent him.

Whats your line name?
    trainhopper222 
    Thanks train, I got 'em. Riskfree sent me the photos that you sent him.

That's cool 
  • Add my name to this list please 
  • These were the first two to
    get there. 
  • These were the first two to
    get there. 
    oh cool was wondering thanks Zinc
  • I hope to be there some day soon
  • GmanyGmany Member
    Lol stop bringing old chats back
  • Oops