Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missile Strike Raid FAQ

R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
edited November 2015 in Tech Support
Attention Commanders! Consult this guide if you need information on Missile Strike Raids. 

Event: Missile Strike Raid
Start Time: Friday, 2pm (PT) 
End Time: Tuesday, 2pm (PT)

How to win: 

- Collect Parts 
- Assemble Missiles
- Increase Win Streak

How to Launch Missiles:

- Push the Missile Strike button
- Select where to launch your missiles
- Drag over additional targets for maximum damage!

FAQ

Q) Can we have a schedule for Missile Strike Raids / Hexium Raids?
A) We plan our events each week. We're currently working on improvements to our events systems. Expect an announcement each Friday detailing what the weekend event will be each week. 

Q) How many Missiles Strikes can I store up?
A) At the moment you can collect 1000 Missile Strikes before running out of storage.

Q) Help! Missile Strikes are way too powerful! What can I do?
A) At higher Command Center levels you can invest in Missile Strike Jammers to help protect yourself.

Q) I can't find the parts I need! What gives?
A) Every case you open has a chance of dropping all of the parts. Consult your Alliance members for donations if you are having a difficult time acquiring specific parts.

I'll add more FAQ questions as they come up on the forums. Please post any questions and comments about Missile Strike Events here and I'll do my best to answer!

Post edited by R00Rshock on

Comments

• small typo, I think.  limit is 1000.  
  • zinctilldeathzinctilldeath Member
    edited September 2015
    I have been playing for almost 2 years now is there anyway in the update they can stop giving experienced players the tutorial/walk through on how to play? 

Very small issue I know, but it drives me crazy for some reason.
  • R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    Thanks Randy! Fixed the typo. 

Not sure if we're going to ever take off the tutorial to be honest. Its a great catch-all feature that explains how to participate in the event. Plus you get a Free Case for speeding through it. I think we'll have to live with this compromise for the time being. 

I agree with you though, it gets annoying after you've done it enough times. I think once we have more variety in the events we run they will stop feeling so redundant. 
  • X3 multiplyer is not working in some players. It is reported by email to you with no answer
  • When you reach max hexium tank limit you can build hexium instead tanks, but how about missile limit? This is so annoying 
  • Bsn has a great pt.  after limit is reached maybe we can get 100k blue or red for every 'missile' we build after limit. Or better yet 500 hex.  player choice. For future msre.  
  • Or a sebtry boost!   Or spider boost.   
    Hey there BSN. We're currently winding down our email customer support service. That could explain why you haven't gotten a response yet. 

What exactly is the problem with your multiplier?

And for Raids, we generally try to discourage players from stockpiling too many special weapons. If you want to continue building Missiles after you've reached the cap of 1000(!) you are going to need to launch some missiles. Minotaur Tanks from Hexium raids are capped at 100. 

If you have any other questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer!
  • R00Rshock said:
    Hey there BSN. We're currently winding down our email customer support service. That could explain why you haven't gotten a response yet. 

What exactly is the problem with your multiplier?

And for Raids, we generally try to discourage players from stockpiling too many special weapons. If you want to continue building Missiles after you've reached the cap of 1000(!) you are going to need to launch some missiles. Minotaur Tanks from Hexium raids are capped at 100. 

If you have any other questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer!
    Once you get the cap. You can still opening boxes and using the parts to make 500 hexium. But in missile strike you can not make anything with parts once you reach the limit
    edited September 2015
    We should be able to add a feature that allows players to assemble Missiles beyond the cap. You bring up a great point. If you can build beyond the Hexium Tank cap, why can't you build beyond the Missile cap? I'll see if there is something I can do.
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    Have a bank of built missiles to donate
  • An alliance parts bank will be great