Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Base Transfer FAQ

R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
Update 3.1 has a brand new Base Transfer feature that allows players to move their Base from one device to another. Consult this FAQ and post below if you have any questions!

Q) What is Base Transfer?
A) Base Transfer is a new feature included in Update 3.1. It allows players to transfer their base from one device to another. If you are playing This Means WAR! on a new device, you can use Base Transfer to load you old base from a previous device.

Q) How do I use Base Transfer?
A) Base Transfer is available in the Options Menu (look for the gear icon). Click on Base Transfer, then select Show Transfer Code to access your code. Enter the code into the space labeled "Enter Transfer Code” on your new device to complete the transfer. The code will expire after 8 hours. 

Q) What is required to use Base Transfer?
A) You need to log into Game Center (iOS) or Google+ (Android) in order to use this feature. 

Q) How do I log into Game Center? (iOS users)
A) Go to the device home screen and select Settings. From there, locate Game Center and enter your Apple ID to log in.

Q) How do I log into Google+? (Android users)
A) Go the Options screen in This Means WAR! and select Google+, then enter your ID.

Q) I’ve recently lost my base. When I started the game I was sent to the tutorial. What do I do?
A) First, make sure you are logged into either Game Center or Google+. The next time you enter This Means WAR! you should see an alert notification saying “Multiple Bases Detected.” You may need to complete the tutorial before seeing the prompt.

Q) I selected Continue and Don’t Ask Again after seeing the Multiple Bases Detected prompt. How do I get my old base back?
A) Delete the game app from your device and then reinstall. You should be prompted again upon entering the game. 

Q) I entered my Base Transfer code, but the game says the code is invalid. What do I do?
A) Be sure to check that you have the right code. The code expires a few hours after you obtain it.

Q) I was unable to recover my old base. What do I do now?
A) Contact Customer Service, located in the Options Menu.

Comments

• jayjay Member
    meu jogo não quer conectar no google play preciso de ajuda
  • Tnx

• Dear team,

Thank you for this wonderful game "THIS MEANS WAR".

I definitely 100% 5 star rating game,  fantastic and high clarity game with its clean description.

But I have a query which is a special cases :-

》How to save the game ?

》If I Flash my mobile with certain circumstances, and after then I install "THIS MEANS WAR" game then how can I come back to the same position/level where I was previous before Flash considering the game not stored in SD Card but saved in internal memory?

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks and regards, 
    Vinay. S

• R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    This Means WAR! Base data is saved on our servers. We use Game Center and Google+ for your account data. As long as you use the same Game Center / Google+ account you should be able to access your Base across all devices. Use Base Transfer if switching between ios and android devices. 
  • Restaure mi cel y perdi mi juego
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    This is a Game Center question. Is there a way to request "friends" from iOS game center to android Google play? I got my mate to download the game since its on android now and we're trying to find each other but no luck. Any suggestions?
    Facebook I think is the only "bridge" we have for friends between ios and android. I'll check with the team and see if there is a workaround that doesn't need Facebook. 
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    Cool. Thx RooRshock. 
  • Hello! How can I transfer my base from android to ios? As usual with code? Don't I lose my base? Thanks

Hey there erko_kz! Here is a link to our Base Transfer FAQ. It should help you recover your base:

http://forums.tapzen.com/discussion/2476/base-transfer-faq#latest

Let us know if you have any issues by using the Customer Service option located in the options menu. We're happy to assist you!

- R00Rshock
  • Sir I have uninstalled this means war and after that I lost my mobile. After some days I bought new android and logged in with same account on play store as well as google play games and everything is same . I also logged in same Facebook account. My friends attack on my old base even now also. Sir please solve my issue I will be highly greatfull to you. You ask me whatever you want and also you can mail me at pradyuman30919@gmail.com
    pradyuman30919, I'll follow up with you over email. 

- R00Rshock
  • Please give my base back to me. It was my everything. I have given much priority to this game than my life's situation. Its name was kings palace.
  • Pradyamun dont bother ur self here nobody is gonna help u and ottoman.
  • Hey R00Rshock~
    I just got a new phone, and will be moving all my games from this one, to the new one- and from iOS to android. I have a couple of concerns...
    i checked into the transfer, and when I hit the button for the code, it said it would expire in 5 minutes, which gives me very little time, and is worrisome.
    im also wondering, since I'm not going to be able to have both phones online at the same time, and since once I transfer my telephone provider account to the new I won't be able to get online again with the old one, what can I do if the code expires (considering it's giving me 5 minutes, I don't have a lot of confidence in the process at this point :/ ) I've been playing the game for a very long time now, and I'm finally at a point where I feel like I'm doing quite well, and progress is steady. I don't want to take any chances with the transfer, at all, so what are your thoughts?

Mike
    MagnaForce (ally: Unrivaled) ^_~
    [If it would be easier to discuss through email (so that we can use pictures and whatnot), that is perfectly fine with me as well- my email is
    Magnacosm@live. com.
     Thanks!]

• Sorry this is issue for u @Magnacosm,Roorshock does not work here anymore ,Sargore might respond to you ,If @blah is here he could help you out 
  • Thanks LionHeart, been a while since I was here :) Any help will be appreciated! The sooner I work it out, the sooner I can get off this awful phone haha
  • No problem
  • ToshaTosha Member
    Как базу востановить?