Attention Commanders! We've received numerous reports of players having issues with Base Edit mode. We have a solution! These lockouts are caused by having an invalid base layout
. To fix this problem, please follow these steps:
- Check to make sure no buildings are stacked on top of one another. Mines, Traps, and Walls are the biggest offenders.
- Count all Mines, Traps, and Walls in your base to confirm all are accounted for. If you are missing a wall segment, it is probably hidden beneath a building.
- Once you have located the offending building, move it to a new position so the buildings are no longer stuck a top of one another. This should give you a valid base layout.
- Check Base Edit mode to see if you can access new layouts.
- Post your information here if you cannot get the feature to work on your own. Include the following information (Please use exact spelling / punctuation / capitalization!)
1) Base Name
2) Current Alliance Name
3) Command Center Level