Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Base Edit Lockouts

R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
Attention Commanders! We've received numerous reports of players having issues with Base Edit mode. We have a solution! These lockouts are caused by having an invalid base layout. To fix this problem, please follow these steps:

- Check to make sure no buildings are stacked on top of one another. Mines, Traps, and Walls are the biggest offenders.

- Count all Mines, Traps, and Walls in your base to confirm all are accounted for. If you are missing a wall segment, it is probably hidden beneath a building. 

- Once you have located the offending building, move it to a new position so the buildings are no longer stuck a top of one another. This should give you a valid base layout. 

- Check Base Edit mode to see if you can access new layouts. 

- Post your information here if you cannot get the feature to work on your own. Include the following information (Please use exact spelling / punctuation / capitalization!)

1) Base Name

2) Current Alliance Name

3) Command Center Level

Comments

• 1) Base Name - sully
    2) Current Alliance - US. Nation
    3) Command Center Level - 10

app closes out every time I click base edit mode. I have counted every wall, every mine, and every ambush... All there. I've also tried moving buildings to look under them and I can't find an issue. A little help would be nice. Thank you!!! 
  • I'm having the same problem as sully. Base name General Mackdog alliance Missile Junkies cc10
  • Been having this problem for 3 weeks.mrbloodbath.thebasement.cc10
  • 1)base ally- Marc™ 2)current alliance - Made In Italy 3)command center level 10 Tanks
  • Has anyone got this fixed yet?? Mine still closes out... 
  • i also have same problem, 
    egemensarp
    osmanlitokadi
    level 10
  • Having the same problem here. Help please! I even restored my Ipad to new 9.2 and re-installed TMW and the same thing. I cannot even move multiple walls either without crashing. 

1) Base Name - Joel
    2) Current Alliance - TroPang PINOY Int
    3) Command Center Level - 10 
  • FIXED! need to be patient and move one wall at a time (170 of them)and found one on top of another. It looked like a tooth with large gap and when I tried to move it, it crashed, so I need to go back to it, remove the double and exit the game. It fixed the problem but I'm still missing one trap somewhere. Should be 15 but can only locate 14. at-least it's working now though.
  • Just fixed mine.did the same as Joel .move every wall to see that you have not put two walls on the same place.
  • Base name: Shootey#
    Current alliance: The Phœnix
     Command center level: 8

Same issue, application close out after selected edit base icon. I moved all items without success the game still crash.

regards
  • Lol, everyone seems to have that problem but me. I think it's because of how many accounts do y'all play on one device? Try playing one account ONLY & I bet that won't happen anymore 
  • Da gammer.i only have one account on my device.if you read above Joel and myself have fixed ours by moving every wall to make sure that two pieces of wall have not been placed on the same tile.please keep your stupid remarks to yourself.
  • @mrbloodbath What the f*** died up your a** dude? I read all comments & that's what I have too say you idiot. Also reply if you want but I won't be replying to your comments you sound like to much of an a** 
  • Hahaha.you have problems da gammer.base edit problems can happen to any players. not just players with more than one account.you hate players that farm.calling them cheaters.now you have a problem with people who have more than one account.cant wait to see your base when I'm farming.ill take everything.
  • R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    bipbip, I have your info. Let me know if anything changes! 
    Going through my backlog. If anyone still is locked out of Base Edit please let me know via private message!
  • R00Rshock said:
    Going through my backlog. If anyone still is locked out of Base Edit please let me know via private message!

R00Rshock said:

R00Rshock said:
    Attention Commanders! We've received numerous reports of players having issues with Base Edit mode. We have a solution! These lockouts are caused by having an invalid base layout. To fix this problem, please follow these steps:

- Check to make sure

1) Base Name Cat

2) Current Alliance Name Nuclear Raiders 

3) Command Center Level 10

• 1) Base name : Cat
    2) Current alliance name: Nuclear Raiders 
    3) Command Center Level 10
  • Game is crushing when I try to acces base edit mode. 
  • Any idea how long is it gone to tale until I can use game edit again?
    Got your message R1vEx! I'll have someone take a look at your base today.
  • Hi roorshock,
    i still have the issue, the game close every time when i click on the base edit icon on the game. You have the information on my account/base, did you find anything wrong on it?
    regards
  • ockikeockike Member
    edited January 2016
    1) ockike
    2) no alliance
    3) cc lv 6

Crush edit mode
    Cant select two walls
  • sully2102sully2102 Member
    edited January 2016
    @R00Rshock  I still cannot get in and have pm'd you a bit ago. Also the first one to comment on this thread. Anyway someone could please give me a hand. 
  • I FIXED MINE!
    Besides crashing on edit mode, I cannot move multiple walls without crashing.
    You need to be patient and move one wall at a time and check (170 of them) and found one on top of another. It looked like a tooth with large gap and when I tried to move it, it crashed, so I needed to go back to it, remove the double and exit the game. It fixed the problem.
    I also found a wall on the bottom of one of the rocket battery's (already fixed when I found it though). All these because I created 3 multiple base configuration setups and since each item are linked, they get confused. Ones in awhile I will move an ambush and it will be on a different place when I get back to the game. Hope this helps.
    Glad to hear Joel! Most of these Base Edit crash issues are caused by invalid layouts. Check your base for all of your buildings and readjust them to fix the problem. 

sully2102, I'll double check the status of your ticket. 
  • phollinsphollins Member
    edited January 2016
    Same issue with:

user: (missile icon) MissileMan (missile icon)
    alliance: Missile Junkies
    CC: 10
    Working on Customer Support tickets this afternoon. I'll see if we can get you back in your base phollins
    I'm currently loading up all bases on our test servers that have been reported to have issues with Base Edit. I'll have a follow-up post in about an hour with results!
  • Good news! I managed to fix my MissileMan base by moving every single building, then wall piece until I found one wall piece under another. 

Now,I can try to break it again  :)