Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strike Jammer Upgrade - Post here if experiencing issues with this upgrade!

brilitbrilit Member
edited April 2016 in Tech Support
I have tried to upgrade from strike jammer level 2 to 3 twice now. Each time it reverts back to upgrading to level 2, including the cost and time of 3 days. This means I am now upgrading to level 2 strike jammer for my third time now.  

(There was also an earlier upgrade of it that stated 1 day but took 3 days. But now I'm stuck and have spent helium multiple times on the same upgrade.)
Post edited by R00Rshock on

Comments

• STRIKE JAMMER 1 DAY VS 3 DAYS

i am upgrading my strike jammer.  It is taking 3 days.  If you look at the info tab it states next upgrade 1 day.  This needs to be fixed. 

COMMENTS

• Same thing happened to me, here's my post from back on october

• Same thing happens to me also twice
  • R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    I have an account upgrading the Level 3 Strike Jammer right now. Hoping to run into the same issue as you guys so we can fix it. This issue has not occurred on our test servers unfortunately. It may be related to the Bonus Hexium Raid not distributing the 3,000 Hexium as advertised. If you use Hexium you don't actually have on an upgrade, the upgrade is canceled. Either way this is being investigated. I'll have some results soon. 

- R00Rshock
  • Roor pls reread the post this has nothing to do with hex bonus.  I posted back in October there was an issue upgrading to lvl2.  It's the upgrade time that is wrong, lvl 1 to lvl 2 states 1 day actual time was 3 days.
  • I upgraded my jammer to lvl 3. On my side it shows it at lvl 3 and charges lvl 3 prices to use it. A friend of mine saw my base and took a screen shot to show me it's saying I only have a lvl 2 jammer on. 
  • Interesting
  • Yeah, the first time it happened to me was a few months ago, and then again recently.
  • It actually downgrades the strike jammer back to level 1 while it re-researches level 2.
  • I've got the same issue, next try with be my 6th, emailed support with screen shots proving it and they don't reply, sent 3 mails now
  • mattman77mattman77 Member
    edited February 2016
    R00Rshock, have you figured out what's causing this glitch? It's not the event hex build! I've only built the vehicles and not the hex
    We're still investigating this issue! I've refunded players lost Hexium used up on the Level 3 Strike Jammer upgrade that didn't go through. I'll try to have an answer to this mystery at some point this week.

- R00Rshock
  • R00Rshock, I'm sure you are busy with all kinds of other game problems. I don't mind waiting for you guys at Kabam fix some of the other glitches first. I did try to go through the customer service first but it was made clear to me that they didn't read what my problem was and/or didn't care. 
      My jammer shows it did upgrade to lvl 3 but for the players that attack me it shows I only have a lvl 2 jammer active. I'm not asking for hexium reimbursement or power cell reimbursement. I would like for the defense and offense that I have to work like it's supposed to and that's all! 
    Thanks for Any help you may be able to give! 

• I'm sure everyone would rather have a crash free game than accurate missile jammers lol. Good luck with fixes 
  • I have tried two times to upgrade my strike jammer from level 2 to level 3. Every time it takes my hexium says it is upgrading from level to 2 to level 3 and then it will switch to saying upgrading to level 2 / revert back to lev 2.  So I have lost 75k of hexium twice on this upgrade.  I have spent time and powercells trying to accumulate Hexium and to have 75 k disappear twice really made me mad.!
    It seems that every time kabam does a "bait and switch" trick. The hexium raid that was messed up and promised us a lot of hexium if we didn't build the minotaurs was another example. I lost a lot of hexium through that too. Via a message, I was told that it was a system problem and effected players would receive resources.  I waited patiently and no hexium arrived. It was another bait and switch trick. 

I love playing this game and I belong to a awesome alliance but the stupid head game tricks Kabam play are making me hate it. 

A couple months ago my alliance leader Owaidha99 from Mega champions informed you about my issues about the strike jammer.  

Please help me with these issues. 

Xadrian1
    Mega champions
  • @ROORShock even guys in my alliance are also facing the same problem , is there any fix regrading it ? 
    - !Johnsat!
    We're still investigating this issue. If anyone purchased the Level 3 Strike Jammer Upgrade and did not receive it upon completion, please message me and I will issue you a refund.

I recommend waiting on buying this upgrade until we complete our investigation. 

- R00Rshock
  • I sent a message to youRoorshock.
  • I have a question. I have seen level 3 and level 4 strike jammers on some bases. Are they cheating to be able to upgrade it???
  • My guess (as a player) is they may have upgraded before the bug got introduced.
  • Will I ever receive a response from R00Rshock? I have sent you 2 messages? 
  • He's sick
  • I have done upgrade to strike jammer level 2 thrice . Nothing happened ...and when asked for compensation and my hex ...slap in the face lol. 
  • I hope he gets better.
    I have been unable to compensate players who have purchased the Level 3 Strike Jammer upgrade while being sick. I have these cases in my backlog and will get to them shortly now that I'm back in the office. We're still investigating why this upgrade is not working as intended, despite functioning perfectly in a prior update. I'll have more information in a few days on this issue as I continue to investigate. 

- R00Rshock
  • Base name - paresh
    Alliance name - midnight raiders 
    Level 10
    Device - lenovo k50a40 Android version 5.0
    My strike jammer is up grading to leave 2 but 5 to 6 day still upgrading pllz fix it
  • I'm running into a similar issue. I upgraded to jammer 4 and it finished. When I boost the jammer it cost more now 2k hex for 8hrs but when I'm attacked it's showing that I only have a level 3 jammer activated. 
  • Any update RooRshock?  Have you been able to find the issue?
    We found the source of the problem. Currently fixing the Client Error bug is more important. I'll sticky this thread so people can post here requesting refunds if the upgrade doesn't go through. It seams to work for some players and not others. 

- R00Rshock
  • The game is so messed up its not even funny anymore . I had a strike jammed when they did not have the strike jammer on . Save your money folks . And RooR  could not pull pour piss out of a boot if instructions were on the heel .  He is just the smoke blower  so clants your sheets and close your wallet