Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Canada - We are the strongest Alliance in the Game

Hey guys, this game certainly has its ups and downs. I've created this thread so we can remind ourselves what makes us the strongest Alliance in the Game. Join in Brothers

Comments

• I'll start off.... I am very thankful for being part of this brotherhood. You guys make me laugh when I have rough day. I enjoy my daily routine of waking up and having coffee with you guys☕️. When life isn't going as well as I want it to be you guys are always there to listen and chat. I feel we all have developed strong friendships. Even when the game has its glitches and bugs, we continue to support eachother! Thank you Canada
  • Well said Sparrow. Thanks for the kind words. I agree totally, if it wasn't for the strong bond of friendship we've all built I would have quit months ago. Cheers to you my friend!
  • Strong words Sparrow hope you guys push for next raid Raiders will be waiting:) 

Ak47
  • Hey, Ak! It is idiotic to push with the game in the state its is in. When everything is fixed up, sure I'll win a few more raids to add to my trophy wall
  • Jack well put, our alliance is a strong bond between one another, I have truly made some great friendships. We are there to help one another and to just listen and laugh. We truly are a special alliance, so lucky I found you all. 
  • Well said
  • Congrats for having such a strong alliance Canada!
  • Lol. If that's all it takes to have the best alliance then the top 50 alliances can claim to have the best alliance. 
  • I'm glad we have your attention @bprentice2010 :)

• I'm glad I know you guys @JackSparrow @geo and @luckyshabe I need to visit sometime, haven't seen your team in a while!  <3
  • Rise and Shine Canada! 
  • I'll start off.... I am very thankful for being part of this brotherhood. You guys make me laugh when I have rough day. I enjoy my daily routine of waking up and having coffee with you guys☕️. When life isn't going as well as I want it to be you guys are always there to listen and chat. I feel we all have developed strong friendships. Even when the game has its glitches and bugs, we continue to support eachother! Thank you Canada
    I really couldn't have said it better, other than to add under doctors orders Iam on the wagon at the moment, and when I itch for a beer instead of picking up the glass or bottle I pick up my iPad. So agree with Jack my alliance infernal Kaiser is a strength to me 
    Jack, I don't know you and I'm not a part of the Canada alliance and I've heard a lot of smack spoken about you in particular! I don't go on global much as there are a lot of self serving drama queens and I'm not interested in all the negativity to be honest.. The reason I am commenting on your post is simply for this reason; I come here to play a great game and escape the real world and it refreshing to hear you speak so passionately about a bunch of blokes and an alliance you and others are obviously very proud of... Thank you for your positivity and I wish you and Canada (the alliance:) all the best now and in the future! Have a hoot of day mate and well done on being part of something great........
  • Salut jack et les autres j aimerais si c est possible parler avec toi jack si ta le temps