Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Means WAR! Anti-Cheat Policies

R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
Attention Commanders! Recently there has been a lot of discussion on Kabam's policies regarding cheating in This Means WAR! A few suspensions have already been given out to players suspected of cheating. Here is a general overview of our policies:

1) First, re-read the Kabam Terms of Service agreement: https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service#tab-en

The following activities are strictly prohibited:

- Harassing or threatening other players
- Participating in account selling
- Sharing your account with others
- Using tapping devices / programs to remain permanently logged in
- Exploiting known glitches to the detriment of other players
- Purchasing currency or other items from 3rd party sites
- Utilizing 3rd party software to hack into the game
- Any other forms of obvious cheating

Kabam has a right to terminate any account found to be in violation of these rules, with no compensation for purchased virtual goods. Any account found to be cheating may be banned immediately, depending on the severity of the offense, which is completely up to the discretion of Kabam.

2) We have devised a tiered warning system for players caught breaking these rules. Depending on the severity of the offense, Customer Service may accelerate a player's progression through the warning system, with the ultimate penalty being a permanent account ban. 

Here are the Tiers:

Alert! - For minor offenses players will be issued an Alert and penalized 1 Medal. 

Warning! - For more serious offense players will be issued a Warning and penalized 10 Medals.

Suspension! - For serious offenses, players will be issued a 3 week suspension on their account. Players will be penalized 500 Medals in addition to the temporary ban from playing the game.

Banned! - For players who refuse to cooperate, a Permanent Account Ban will be issued. 

3) Players may appeal suspensions if they believe them to be unfounded. Please Private Message R00Rshock with the details of your appeal. Please include a detailed explanation so we can verify your story. If we are found to be in the wrong, we will issue a public apology and grant you free Power Cells and Gift Bombs. Please note we keep detailed logs of all Power Cell transactions, Combat Records, and Consumables acquired / used, as well as many other records. We'll do our best to provide the evidence used in determining your suspension. 

If anyone has any questions, please post them here. We never issue retroactive penalties, so any players currently suspended will not have 500 Medals taken away. Future suspensions will result in a loss of Medals. 

4) Here is a list of suspended and banned players: http://forums.tapzen.com/discussion/5017/this-means-war-suspended-banned-players?new=1

5/12 Edit:
Suspensions increased to 3 weeks 

- R00Rshock
Post edited by R00Rshock on

Comments

• R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    I'll also add that we're planning on running a message-of-the-day every once and awhile encouraging players to check out this post. Hopefully this will help spread the word of the new policies so no one is confused or surprised. 

- R00Rshock
  • Keep up the good work glad to see you are trying to improve the game. Can you please check the same 9 bases I do not think they learnt from the suspension they all are still cheating been hunting all 9 bases for last 24hours not come across a single one that can't be right please please give them a permanent ban that's what they deserve!!! Please STOP CHEATING 
  • RooR, you should send this message to everyones inbox!

• big_boss said:
    Keep up the good work glad to see you are trying to improve the game. Can you please check the same 9 bases I do not think they learnt from the suspension they all are still cheating been hunting all 9 bases for last 24hours not come across a single one that can't be right please please give them a permanent ban that's what they deserve!!! Please STOP CHEATING 
    Agree nothing's changed not come across any of them !! Grow a pair kabam and delete their accounts they are making a mockery of this game !! 
  • big_boss said:
    Keep up the good work glad to see you are trying to improve the game. Can you please check the same 9 bases I do not think they learnt from the suspension they all are still cheating been hunting all 9 bases for last 24hours not come across a single one that can't be right please please give them a permanent ban that's what they deserve!!! Please STOP CHEATING 
    Agree nothing's changed not come across any of them !! Grow a pair kabam and delete their accounts they are making a mockery of this game !! 
    Stop crying just because you can't find them. I'm sure roor will tell you they are playing by the rules. Shielding is a part of the game. Get over it
  • w0lftw0lft Member
    big_boss said:
    Stop crying just because you can't find them. I'm sure roor will tell you they are playing by the rules. Shielding is a part of the game. Get over it
    Lol
  • Here is Martin Farcos battle log. He shielded a couple and also had 2 offline wins. He also had a client error -24

And yes @R00Rshock can tell you how tough martins base is to crack :#
  • w0lftw0lft Member
    Here is Martin Farcos battle log. He shielded a couple and also had 2 offline wins. He also had a client error -24

And yes @R00Rshock can tell you how tough martins base is to crack :#
    Lol
  • Hmmm ?  "You attacked....   .....attacked You

Are you sure this is not my Battle log?:D

There are so many players that i got never offered!

Or do you mean it play more players to an account and are 24/7 online and watch the dogs run around at the Base?

No one holds the 5000 or more than a week without boost!

Even the 5000 to create an honest way is impossible, one must time off and one gets any defense,HALLELUJA

;DDD

If it is so easy to create the 5000 and also to hold, then the make itself times

Kill the Autotouch Player
  • Create the 5000, hold the 5000 and construction while the base without boost :DDD

I will do that soon:D.

I also want to get every week 1,000 cells for the Base-Dog Grooming!,to food and to scratch 24/7

You can all be very proud of you !!!!! 

• I think I collect the Hex for the Mino 5⭐️ at 5100 medals
  • Hmmm ?  "You attacked....   .....attacked You

Are you sure this is not my Battle log?:D

There are so many players that i got never offered!

Or do you mean it play more players to an account and are 24/7 online and watch the dogs run around at the Base?

No one holds the 5000 or more than a week without boost!

Even the 5000 to create an honest way is impossible, one must time off and one gets any defense,HALLELUJA

;DDD

If it is so easy to create the 5000 and also to hold, then the make itself times

Kill the Autotouch Player
    Create the 5000, hold the 5000 and construction while the base without boost :DDD

I will do that soon:D.

I also want to get every week 1,000 cells for the Base-Dog Grooming!,to food and to scratch 24/7

You can all be very proud of you !!!!! 

I think I collect the Hex for the Mino 5⭐️ at 5100 medals
     :D 
    WHAT!!!
  • Jack sparrows battle logs

• Jack sparrows battle logs

Omg he beat Martin  :o
  • Just a short note. 
    Any one notice KATER. got his 5th
  • Just a short note. 
    Any one notice KATER. got his 5th
    Yep
  • chaituchaitu Member
    Chaitu has curry cock breath
    Welcome old friend  :) but u think I'm enemie  :D I remember when u was in cc7 u asked me about my troops 
     :D 
  • GmanyGmany Member
    Minor offence 1 medal??? Hmm to enforce the big rules u need to enforce the lil rules I medal is jus one attack n u got it back lol
  • They call Pu. Cheats but they have Secret Squirrel in team I found him 4 x times today and app shut down. 
  • FU PU. Why do u Kabam allow this when I change KABLOWME TO KALOVEME
    THATS IS INSALTING AMD DEGRADING. 

• FU PU. Why do u Kabam allow this when I change KABLOWME TO KALOVEME
    THATS IS INSALTING AMD DEGRADING. 

U was leader??
  • SPARTANSPARTAN Member
    They call Pu. Cheats but they have Secret Squirrel in team I found him 4 x times today and app shut down. 
    +1. Fu pu is mostly made up of well known current and past cheaters...
  • R1vExR1vEx Member
    Is everyone just blind? Can't you see vampil is back in business?
  • R1vExR1vEx Member
    No disrespect and I don't to offence anyone but I'm just wondering how a dead man can still play? Why Tater's base is fully boosted and posting emoticons on global? That's a bit creepy and too much for me. 

• R1vExR1vEx Member
    Is this not against Kabam's terms of service regarding prohibited activities line number 3 ? "Sharing your account with others"
  • What I don't understand is how v*****21 is playing with 3 accounts and I can't even find one of them to attack Roor this is beyond a joke now V*****21 stop c******g your pissing me off now turn your PEGG off or els
  • Agree beyond a joke now this issue you need to sort this out ffs the game rules are a joke if you are not abiding to them
  • big_boss said:
    What I don't understand is how v*****21 is playing with 3 accounts and I can't even find one of them to attack Roor this is beyond a joke now V*****21 stop c******g your pissing me off now turn your PEGG off or els
    Agree beyond a joke now this issue you need to sort this out ffs the game rules are a joke if you are not abiding to them
    7day shields are nice :D

im sure roor will confirm that vamp is on a 7day shield