Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Means WAR! Suspended / Banned Players

R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
edited June 2016 in Community
Attention Commanders! This is the list of players who have been banned or suspended in This Means WAR! These player's accounts were investigated for suspicious account activity and enough evidence was found to warrant Customer Service action. These measures are for the purpose of protecting other players from malicious activity that results in a bad player experience. No one likes to go up against cheaters, hacks, and glitches in competitive video games. 

Please review the This Means WAR! Anti-Cheat Policies for more information: http://forums.tapzen.com/discussion/4972/this-means-war-anti-cheat-policies/p1

*Update!* 5/13

A few players have appealed their bans and suspensions. We're taking the time to review Combat Logs, Error Logs, Crash Reports, and our own experience in matchmaking. I will be updating this list if any of those appeals are successful. So far only 1 players has successfully appealed their suspension. 

blah has been a dedicated member of this Community for longer than I've been on the forums. When his name showed up on our list I was quite shocked. However, I didn't let my personal biases towards him get in the way of doing what was right. His account had been flagged for crashing other players and we determined this did in fact happen. Players who have expressed knowledge of the problems in the game are given less leniency by our team, as they have no excuse for being ignorant of the problems they themselves complain about. 

However, after discussing the situation with blah we have determined that his excuse for the bug was for experimentation purposes for understanding the bug and not for abusing it. I dug deeper into the logs and determined that Blah does not have a deep history of questionable play. His reputation on the forums as a helpful Community member for solving technical problems and being a voice of reason during heated debate appears to coincide with this assessment. He explained why his account was bugged when Customer Service found it and apologized for the incident. It appears to have been accidental. Blah also provide valuable information that provided more clarity on the bugs that are currently in the game. Since this was Blah's first recorded / reported offense I have decided to lift blah's suspension. He will receive the standard warning of a 10 Medal loss. 

We're still processing more appeals. I will post any updates in this thread.

*Update!* 5/20

We've spent the week reviewing all of the information avaialble to us detailing the activities of the players appealing their Suspensions / Bans. Here is what we've come up with:

w0lft and bprentice2010 are having their suspensions lifted. After digging through their logs we have determined that their is some ambiguity in their records. While some players listed here have obvious red flags, these 2 players records are much more muddled. We have decided to put these 2 players on a watch-list. They will both be fined the standard 10 Medals.

marc was found to be in violation of our cheating policies. However, due to issues with the language barrier and his Alliance members vouching for his return, we have decided to give him a second chance. Marc's Ban will be downgraded to a 3-Week Suspension. His Medals will be restored to his highest Medal count - 1000. 

JackSparrow has been given a second chance based on his reputation in the Community and his willingness to admit his limited wrongdoing. His ban will be downgraded to a 3-Week Suspension. His Medals will be restored to his highest Medal count - 1000. 

All other players listed were found to be in violation of our policies multiple times. They were properly warned, acknowledged that they would discontinue their activities, and then proceeded to get caught again. This concludes our investigations into these players accounts. 

*Update* 6/2

Many suspensions have been lifted today. Please avoid using exploits when playing This Means WAR! valterkenzo and slavyan were found to be in violation of our policies this week and have been suspended. 

April 22nd, 2016

Suspensions (3 Days):
- vampi1 21
- Martin Farco
- Juliano
- jocrack1234
- kater0815
- Darth Vader
- Sir
- Jack Sparrow
- Fabricio

April 26th, 2016

Suspensions (3 Days):
- Luis
- π
- juron47
- Marc™
- NomaD[k][z]

May 12th, 2016

Suspensions (3 Weeks):
- Guzão (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Anonymous (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Erakles (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Andrew Moscow (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- André[b][r] (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- [] SPIDER [] (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- MOOP3R5 (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Ninja (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Opppp (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- paul082880 (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Rex (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Secret Squirrel (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Sombra66 (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- Tevtonec (Suspension lifted on 6/2)
- W0lft (Suspension lifted on 5/20)
- Elite Killer[][] (Suspension lifted on 5/20)
- blahblahblahblah (Suspension lifted on 5/13)
- Mr Proper (Suspension lifted on 6/2)

Bans (Indefinite):
- vampi1 21
- Martin Farco
- Juliano
- jocrack1234
- kater0815
- Darth Vader
- Sir
- Jack Sparrow (Ban reduced to Suspension on 5/20)
- Fabricio
- Luis
- π
- juron47
- Marc™ (Ban reduced to Suspension on 5/20)
- NomaD[k][z]

June 2nd, 2016

Suspensions (3 Weeks):
- valterkenzo
- slavyan

- R00Rshock

Post edited by R00Rshock on

Comments

• blahblah Member, Moderator
    I DONT HAVE A BUGGED BASE! I got warned the other day but somehow no one can figure out why!!!! My base is not bugged! I get hit every 4 hours!!!! CHECK THE LOGS!!!!
  • edited May 2016
    I NEVER got no warning 

- Watch the language
    *Edit by R00Rshock on 5/12
  • RadRad Member
    @R00Rshock
    Will the suspended bases be available to be hit and raided during their suspension?

• R00RshockR00Rshock Member, Moderator
    We'll triple-check your logs blah and King of Trains. Your appeals have been noted. 

Rad, bases that have been suspended will be eligible to attack. If they cause any errors please report them so we can further investigate. These players can no longer modify their layouts now that they are banned, so this should let us catch some players "red handed" and get us that much closer to fixing the bugs that allow the cheating in the first place. 

Players that have been banned indefinitely have shown time and time again their willingness to push the limits and test Kabam's patience. We're done asking for players to cooperate and play the game fairly and are now resorting to more extreme measure to let the Community know that we are committed to a fair play environment and will not let cheaters control the game. 

- R00Rshock
  • marcmarc Member
    Please check logs,24000 natteries in 5days ,see stichk to see sustained attacks me when to be off!now i feel violated l joke,and on monday ,l shield 
  • I'll send as many screenshots as possible I'll provide my phone number if needed 
  • marcmarc Member
    Pleas roor contact my private thanks

• GmanyGmany Member
    hopefully this thread stops ppl talkin trash on #1
  • jacqjacq Member
    I'll send as many screenshots as possible I'll provide my phone number if needed 
    That is a really bad idea.
  • jacqjacq Member
    Hi @R00Rshock was this from going through the top 20, or top50? 
  • jacq said:
    I'll send as many screenshots as possible I'll provide my phone number if needed 
    That is a really bad idea.
    Roor can't explain what warning he gave me I ask him multiple times but he comes up with excuses what a great game this use to be kabam have truly ruined the game cause now they lying about giving warnings 
  • GmanyGmany Member
    maybe but many  ppl sent lists so they couldve searched through them
  • He also said I was getting client oh wait he can't provide proof of that and to top it up he said it was happening this week when I purchased a shield on Sunday what a joke my advice to everyone don't spend a single penny cause your turn next to get banned this is only the start and roor will come up with even more stupid excuses without evidence 
    Combination of hitting the leaderboards of the Total Domination Tournament and players that were reported to us through Customer Service. We're not done yet either. There are still plenty of bases left to investigate. 

Please continue to report any players that crash your base. The more reports we get, the faster we can get the bad actors out of matchmaking. 

- R00Rshock
  • I'm gonna report this game as fraud as I made a power cells purchase for the membership 
  • I feel sorry for Kater and Marc they are leaders of alliances and they have been permanently banned so Germans have lost there alliance as well and Italy 
  • GmanyGmany Member
    hmm did anyone think tht shields could be a provider to errors??? i mean buying a shield is slightly similar to getting pc but not with real money so when u buy a shield the game still accounts u for battles as somethings wrong with coding since a certain update came out so when u on shield it puts u in battles then errors ppl as ur not to be attacked or it force closes app bfore they attack u... just a suggestion 
  • How do I get client errors on a shield R00Rshock ???

• QueenQueen Member
    idk hon
  • edited May 2016
    Today is Friday 13th May 2016 the date explains it all Friday 13th my base was on shield on Sunday 8th March 2016

Fab was my last attacker before I shielded up he did not have no discount ringo attacked me many times and no problem and now you tell me about client error 
  • QueenQueen Member
    screenshot of attack/defense log yea?
    King of Trains, If you have a problem with your suspension, take it up with Customer Service. I'm not going to discuss the details of your combat log, error log, or purchase log here in public. But suffice to say, yeah you were caught cheating, your story doesn't add up, and your base has been reported multiple times for crashing others.

In other words, deal with it. If you spam any more threads I will ban you from the forums too. Learn to accept reality. 

- R00Rshock
  • How do I get client errors on a shield R00Rshock ???

• hello ROORShock
  • @King of Trains I warned you on line app you said "both bases will be fixed today" that was May 5th 2016. 
  • edited May 2016
    I'm done my time is up I've played many years now spent thousand of pounds on this game and this how it ended up.

THE ELITE was a great alliance and I built lot friendship I would like to say goodbye to all my friends I've made in this game.

PB
    Lummus 
    Mrg 
    billy 
    Sfwan 
    kater
    marc 
    Ringo 
    Mrbloodbath 
    Nawaf
    badman 
    Vamp
    Darth Vader 
    Martin Fraco 
    Rad 
    Fabrico 
    Ak47
    Blah 
    Alan 
    Hot Rod 
    Kush 
    Ace 
    phorbert 
    Geo 
    Elite killer 
    Jennie 
    Leo SlB
    rose 
    Zinctildeath

And many more I would like to thank you all for being there for me on pushes and helping me to achieve so much a special thanks to PB for taking me into THE ELITE and looking after me I'll slowly drift away from the game as kabam are bad people that don't want me to play I won't take this any fair.

i would like to thank @Dreskleets@aol.com for taking me into freedom and trying with me.

I would like to thank Leo for taking me into Portugal & ROW even though he quit he was a great friend.

i woukd like like to thank @Vampi121 for being my first friend in this means war and to teach me skills in the game 

I would like to thank Hot Rod for teaching me great skills in the game and sharing an amazing base and always fighting my corner long side with Mrg and PB.

Thank you @Ak47@tmw_forums for being an amazing friend to me over the years really appreciate 

My time is up I didn't hope for the game to end this way but it did I'm very disappointed in roorshock as I helped him out many times. I am also disappointed in the way he treated blah. 

I wish you all good luck and by the end this month everyone in game be banned Roorshock has just lost a great friend and a great player from the game I will now remember the fun and the bad times in the game and good times as well.

Good Bless you all Amen <3

Kind Rregard
    Secret Squirrel 

• edited May 2016
    Here we go again Roorshock is on a witch hunt.....  Check this out... The only message i am reading is never make top of the list because someone will fabricate some bs...  Hey here is an idea go after the ones that r really crossing the line.... Hmmmm lemme think GUREK IS ONE.... He joined multiple alliances as CEO claiming/leaving to assume that he was afiliated with KABAM.... He stated he was doing an audit and tapper checks... I emailed undisputable proof of which and was told due to privacy ur findings cudnt be publicized but here u are publicizing ur ban/suspension findings so im a wee bit confused.. Does the privacy thing only go for certain players?? Its no mystery gurek has long been suspected for giving reach arounds to somebody at kabam.... Cheating wud mean to most folks with half a brain that physicaly manipulating a game with bugged bases, impersonating a kabam representative wud be cheating... Anything else is STRATEGY.... We all downloaded this game via android or itunes market. The game is advertised and depends greatly on ratings....  This kinda shit damn sure dont promote a positive rating...  Fabricio for exMple was offered up to me last night and was a clean base so i fail to see a problem...  Yall shud be thanking the players yall have banned ,,, they personaly are responsible for getn 100's and 100's of players in the game and keeping them innvolved/engaged... And this is how u thank them... Well do me a solid would you.. Dont ever thank me for shit because i enjoy NOT being being accused of cheating. I bet ur family cant wait to open ur xmas gifts.....

*Post edited by R00Rshock on 5/13
    Keep it clean on the forums Dictator_Degan

Post edited by R00Rshock on
  • acp410acp410 Member
    How many names on King of Trains' list are now banned?  
  • jacqjacq Member

- wow if that is true, that is halairious of @GUREK sounds to me like he was purely feed up with tapping devices so took matters into his own hands, impersonating an employee is wrong yes but it does not fall under the cheating umbrella. 

- stating that you found a base was available and clean once or twice isn't much to stand on

- can't see how cheaters have brought 100's and 100's of players into the game or why they should be thanked. Kabam deserves a thanks though for bringing some integrity back.

• CancerCancer Member
    edited May 2016
    jacq said:

- wow if that is true, that is halairious of @GUREK sounds to me like he was purely feed up with tapping devices so took matters into his own hands, impersonating an employee is wrong yes but it does not fall under the cheating umbrella. 

- stating that you found a base was available and clean once or twice isn't much to stand on

- can't see how cheaters have brought 100's and 100's of players into the game or why they should be thanked. Kabam deserves a thanks though for bringing some integrity back.

your are the definition of an annoying cunt.