Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4.2.12 Released on iOS!

SargoreSargore Member, Administrator, Moderator
Hi All,

We're really excited to announce our first update to This Means War!

Today, we released 4.2.12 on iOS, which fixes the client error bugs on iOS devices. From now on, you should be able to play without worrying about crashes when loading a base to attack or in the middle of an attack.

Today's release is iOS only. We're working through some technical hurdles on the Android side. Android players can expect an update in the next couple weeks.

Cheers,
Tyler

Comments

• bprentice2010bprentice2010 Member
    edited September 2016
    Surly this should be a forced update? Not optional

if someone has a bugged base does their base remain bugged until they update to latest release?

@Sargore
  • SargoreSargore Member, Administrator, Moderator
    With the update, you'll no longer crash on a base, even if it is bugged. The base layout is unchanged, but it won't be exploitable anymore.
  • Thx for clarifying 
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    Nice! Thank you @Sargore
  • Hahaha Now people will try to find some new bug in game,  M i right BP?  :D oh w8 you already trying  the previous bugs,  that do they work or not Lmao! 
  • Amazing work guys. 
    Now I see more bases on the battlefield :D
    edited September 2016
    AdyyCool said:
    Hahaha Now people will try to find some new bug in game,  M i right BP?  :D oh w8 you already trying  the previous bugs,  that do they work or not Lmao! 
    Find bugs? I've only ever found out about 1 bug and that was the cc troop bug. I reported to @R00Rshock and it was fixed about a week later. Unlike some in your own alliance @AdyyCool I don't abuse the bugs, just the people that use them. While I'm here who was it that said there will not be another update? Who was it that said @sargore is roorshock? I think you've just been proved wrong lol

#addycoolknowsnothing
  • How stupid can u get ,really people believe R00R is Sargore 
    #addycoolknowsnothing 
  • hlummushlummus Member
    edited September 2016
    Nice!! About time!! Thank you!!
  • Lmao... Bp you really need to see psychiatrist... o:) i am worried about you,  how can you predict what one has never said. And you dnt know ntg about game and its update :D  
  • Cool it addy 
  • @sargore 2 glitches today already. I think you are still blowing smoke
    @jamescdunne--Are you playing iOS? The update will fix the issue for iOS players only. The Android update will be out in the next couple weeks.

If you are playing on iOS (I assume you've downloaded the update), please send me an email at support at kingsheadgames dot com to let me know you're still having problems (please include your base name and alliance name).
  • I'm playing iOS and I'm after the update this morning 
    Please send a ticket with the details of who you were fighting and what happened. That way I can create a bug report for the engineers.
  • I have no idea who I was fighting at the time. You said it was fixed so I wasn't paying attention to who I was fighting @Sargore
  • @jamescdunne ,u have his name in battle log ?
  • Never checked it , too meny battles gone now
  • Dang,hopefully you don't run into them again
  • Oh my god! Thx! 1000 thx!
  • Pistolero still bugged 
    Samsumg also 
    the players have to play fair like Uniao BR 
  • Unior BR sucks bro.... Fact.  But i know you are bp!! 
  • Bp :D being smart making up another fake profile 
  • Isn't it possible to copy your base from iOS to android? With the base code? If that is true, the update is useless
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    The update is not to "fix the bugs" per se. The update still allows bugs, but it WILL NOT crash your device! At least, for iOS. They can still have corrupt layouts and create disconnects to android devices. The update is strictly for Apple products to NOT crash on a bugged base. I know it's not a complete fix but it's a hell of a dent in it! 
    edited September 2016
    AdyyCool said:
    Bp :D being smart making up another fake profile 
    Just shows how little you know. I only have 1 profile here and this is it.

#addycoolknowsnothing
  • Adycool = johnsat anyway , sooooo....
  • Isn't it possible to copy your base from iOS to android? With the base code? If that is true, the update is useless

You can still have a bugged base but as blah said it won't crash now