Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updates

SargoreSargore Member, Administrator, Moderator
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Hi All,

We'll be having a Rocket Boost Raid this week, starting at 2pm PST on Friday, September 16th and ending at 2pm PST on Tuesday, September 20th.

Crash Updates
Friday's release of 4.2.12 looks to be a success! So far, the building stacking bug looks like it's been addressed. 

There are other bugs (some for crashes, some not) that still need fixing. As part of 4.2.12, we also implemented much better tracking for crashes, etc. that will let us better identify, reproduce, and fix bugs. The team is already looking at crash reports and working on the next release. I've also been cataloguing the crash reports you send in, so the team has them available to track down bugs. 

And of course, we're working on the Android release, so the building stacking bug can be put to rest once and for all.

Client Error Compensation
Some players have reached out, asking for the logic behind the client error compensation. The compensation was based on 3 major drivers: total combats starts, total power cells bought, and an estimation of how often your account hit a client error bug. The team created the compensation based on player activity for the past 2 months. 

Please note, I can't discuss any individual player's compensation here. If you have a question, you can send me an email--but please note, it will take me some time to get back to you. We have received an extremely large number of requests.

Customer Service
We have been receiving a large number of requests--but just as we were starting to catch up, this weekend our customer service request volume tripled! It looks like there are a lot of issues for us to address.

I know some players are frustrated with the response. Please know we are doing everything we can to keep up with the load, including hiring new personnel and improving our tools. It may take us some time, but we will get back to you. 

Please refrain from sending the same request multiple times. If you got an automated response from us with a ticket number, your request is in our database. When we get multiple requests, it slows us down as we have then find and merge all the duplicate requests--which only makes it take longer for us to fix the problems.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

Cheers!
Tyler

Post edited by blah on

Comments