Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bugged bases

blahblah Member, Moderator
edited October 2016 in Tech Support

HOW TO CHECK/FIX A CORRUPT LAYOUT

Hey everyone! Many have messaged me for advice on fixing or checking their bases to make sure they do not have a bugged base. As you know, if you have a bugged base, you will experience many disconnects. Here are a few steps to ensure you have a clean layout:

1.) click the "base edit" icon
2.) set a different base to "active"
3.) set the original base to "active"

If you can do these steps without any "client errors", you have a clean layout! 
If you cannot access "base edit" that means your current active base has a corrupt layout. Here are some steps for you to access base edit again:

1.) you will have to move each piece individually. Start with your walls. Move each wall into the field to expose the layout-block underneath. You will either see a bare block or another building. Many think this takes forever to do, but it really only takes a few minutes. If the block is bare with no other buildings on it, simply allow the wall to be placed back where it started. 
2.) when you expose a block that has another building on it, place the selected building somewhere where you have room. Do not touch anything else. 
3.) reload the game. When you log back in, you should be able to access base edit. Then go through the first 3 steps above. 

I will be enforcing the anti-cheating policies to ensure fair play. If you are unsure of the anti-cheating policies, you can follow the link below. I implore everyone to double-check their bases to make sure you are playing on a clean layout. Thank you! 
http://forums.tapzen.com/discussion/5392/new-building-stacking-bug-cheat-policy

Post edited by blah on

Comments

• bprentice2010bprentice2010 Member
    edited October 2016
    Time to start removing top 10 bases then. 

Are you using kabam's policy for suspensions/bans or KHG's policy?

KHG policy: http://forums.tapzen.com/discussion/5392/new-building-stacking-bug-cheat-policy
    kabams policy is linked in your post @blah
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Thanks! @bprentice2010
  • Who do we report suspected cheats to now? You via line or through the customer service link?
  • blahblah Member, Moderator
    edited October 2016
    You can send them directly to me. If anyone wants my line ID, you can personal message me and I'll get it to you. Or you can send me pics in here too. If you are sending me pics in here, do not post them on my public wall. Send them private.
    Also, we all know that sometimes we can disconnect because of a bad connection. I won't investigate a crash unless people are having multiple, bad experiences on a particular base. I don't want to punish a person by mistake, from someone confusing a connection issue to an actual cheater. 
    Post edited by blah on
  • Linko is a full on cheat base. I attacked a few minutes ago and his seeker ambush triggered every 5 seconds!! I dropped a tank...triggered. 5 seconds later, another tank...triggered. Of course, right before I got to 40%, it crashed and I lost medals. Too much bs with this game. Anyone going to update or stop these cheats? Is this game on its final update and you're going to ride out the last dollars on us before you give up? This game takes time to play, stay up, build, and continue regularly. Show some respect! ✌️
  • I've ran into these glitches seekers and it is getting really annoying.  I've dedicated almost a year to this game and the cheating on here is out of contro.  I also want to know how so many bases that are in my Elite Command League seem to always have all their sentry towers boosted all the time?  I viewed the top 10 bases in my league this week and all of them have their towers boosted every time I check.

How is this possible?
  • Because they attack a lot. They don't wait for troops to finish and they use cells. So where as you might be attack every hour without cells they attack every 4 minutes using cells to finish troops immediately. Simple really more battles done = more resources to boost everything up 24hrs
  • rriojas71 said:
    I've ran into these glitches seekers and it is getting really annoying.  I've dedicated almost a year to this game and the cheating on here is out of contro.  I also want to know how so many bases that are in my Elite Command League seem to always have all their sentry towers boosted all the time?  I viewed the top 10 bases in my league this week and all of them have their towers boosted every time I check.

How is this possible?
    Plus when your guns are upgraded you can boost by using red, you don't need to use sentry boosts that you collect! Along with what BP said and it is really that easy..