Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost bases

blahblah Member, Moderator
Hey guys! Many of you have written me, asking how to retrieve your "lost" accounts. If you read the terms, it is NOT RECOMMENDED that you have more than one account on one device. Many of you are creating mini accounts, then using the base transfer to flip-flop back and forth. This is asking for disaster. Many times your account will either be overwritten or lost in the cloud. There is no way for me to retrieve that account once it is lost. The problem lies in your own devices, and how your device recognizes your account. The base transfer code was designed for you to transfer from Apple to android or vice versa. It was not designed to allow you to log in and out constantly of different accounts. 

There is a way to safely have more than one base on one device. The way to do it safely, is to create another separate Game Center account. Remember all your Apple IDs and your passwords that are linked to that account. The best way to retrieve an account is to take the appropriate measures BEFORE you lose your account. Once it's gone, it's gone. I do not know if it is possible to create a second google play account. Maybe one of you guys can answer that. If there is, I suggest you do this if you want a second account. 

I I highly emphasize this, DO NOT USE BASE TRANSFER FEATURE TO SWITCH DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ON THE SAME DEVICE. 

If you need help in this troubleshooting, please feel free to message me. 

Comments

• blahblah Member, Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Many will write in and say that they have successfully transferred bases all the time with the transfer code. Thumbs up! You guys all got lucky, for the time being. Eventually it will catch up to you. Also, if you plan on getting a new device, it would behoove you to take care of your account, by signing out of Game Center, before they disconnect your old device. 
  • Hahaha just like I been saying, losing your account do to technical difficulties does have to do with having more then one account on you device does play a factor in those problems people may have.
  • @DaGammer17 read the post again. @blah is talking about the base transfer feature causing lost accounts here not iOS 10 issues and if you also read properly he states the safe way to have multiple accounts on one device is to have multiple game centres which I do.  4 game accounts and each one has its own Game Center account
  • @DaGammer17 read the post again. @blah is talking about the base transfer feature causing lost accounts here not iOS 10 issues and if you also read properly he states the safe way to have multiple accounts on one device is to have multiple game centres which I do.  4 game accounts and each one has its own Game Center account
    Yep
  • I never even brought it up, even before iOS 10 update I have always thought having more then one account on a device does play a factor in if you so happen to lose your account. Not being a huge gammer like yourself (you should have my name lol) again I thought only way to get another Game Centre Account you needed another Apple Account. @bprentice2010
  • Guys...

I got my lost base back..

Thanks to my 2nd email..

I suggest you to synchronize your base to 2 email accounts...just login the game with a new email account..so it doesn't ask for overwrite..

If u ever lose in main account.. You can get it back in another safe account..

Mostly.. I suggest you to concentrate on one base..I know how it feels like losing a base..

Really I lost  hopes of getting it back..

Try backing ur game to computer by helium like apps..never trust a single backup..

If u want more bases try them in separate devices with different accounts..

• I bought a new phone and now can not pull up my base how can I retrieve it ?
  • I'm having a similar issue. I recently reset my tablet and after using the same email for Google play with the same account i couldn't get my old base to return. Even after going through the intro.
  • ToshaTosha Member
    Hello! I can not go to my base for a month, my nickname is ⭐️⭐️⭐️Tosha⭐️⭐️⭐️, I play in the union ⭐️⭐️⭐️ACADEMY⭐️⭐️⭐️ for more than a year, my base is 10 Level, 4 stars, help solve the problem