Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TMW is dead!

Kings Head Games, despite all the 'bull' about them being a global software giant, is just a fairytale. They don't even have a working website! They have done precisely zero development since they took over, and players have been abandoning the game in droves.

It showed some promise in the beginning, but now the game is repetitive and boring. Even the most optimistic among us would have to admit, there's not even a blip of imrovement on the distant horizon. Players like myself have been here since the beginning, but despite our loyalty it seems obvious to me we are being deceived, in the belief that things will change.

However, it's just a game, and in the great scheme of things, unimportant. So, if you decide to stick with it, I wish you well, but I honestly believe it's now dead as a doornail!

ISO




Comments

  • When was the beginning for you? 
    Game burn out happens to everyone. 
    New players join while old players leave it's the way it goes.
  • jacqjacq Member
    There is going to be no new content added.
  • bomberbomber Member
    July 11 will be 3 years for me . The first year was awesome 2nd ok, 3rd year I was just going through the motions 
  • bomber said:
    July 11 will be 3 years for me . The first year was awesome 2nd ok, 3rd year I was just going through the motions 
    First year of the game I agree was awesome.
  • gun0dethgun0deth Member
    It's past July 11, 2017 guys, what's new?  I've just lost another 18k green in the last 2 days, half of the replays I can't even watch because someone hasn't updated their game.  That shouldn't happen, right?

    Looks like there's no effort being put towards keeping this fair.  Besides that, I'm not allowed to take even close to that much from anyone else.  The new owners/management are still rolling out sales offers in the game, but like so many others, no incentive to "finish" the game or develop a "final" goal in any sense.

    I'm currently still struggling to get to my next upgrade of 125k+ green.  Looks like that's where they'd like to keep me.  I will not be buying anything else from the store, and definitely not taking any of their VIP offers.  Hope someone has an idea of how to quit this or maybe sell accounts to get something out of all the time wasted on this game.
  • Evil_RyuEvil_Ryu Member
    edited July 12
    gun0deth said:
    It's past July 11, 2017 guys, what's new?  I've just lost another 18k green in the last 2 days, half of the replays I can't even watch because someone hasn't updated their game.  That shouldn't happen, right?

    Looks like there's no effort being put towards keeping this fair.  Besides that, I'm not allowed to take even close to that much from anyone else.  The new owners/management are still rolling out sales offers in the game, but like so many others, no incentive to "finish" the game or develop a "final" goal in any sense.

    I'm currently still struggling to get to my next upgrade of 125k+ green.  Looks like that's where they'd like to keep me.  I will not be buying anything else from the store, and definitely not taking any of their VIP offers.  Hope someone has an idea of how to quit this or maybe sell accounts to get something out of all the time wasted on this game.
    Hey bro, there are 3 ways not lose hexium:
    1- buy EMPs bc it takes 45 mins to complete one this process allows you to rest and when you wake up you can cancel - this  method is use by many 
    2- shield through friends rest 4/12 hrs 
    3-last plug in a tapper like the top 3/4 players 
    if you are on 24/7 365 you will only get attack maybe 10% of the time due to system. This option allows you not only keep resources but also medals 

    As as far as quitting well get a life! Make baby! Spend time with family or friends. 


  • Yes this game is dead, been playing for about two years, won't spend any more money on this game except for the monthly deal. Head Games is a one person company, who is in way over the head. Bugs, I've lots many dollars, do they/he care no. This game has gone no where in the last year. What keeps me in the game, is the great people, will I spend any more money on the game no. Kings Head Games is a one person operation working out of his condo, who doesn't respond to issues with the game. The game was a success but is long over due for an update. I have lost tons of money, complained, yes no response form the one person company. Good luck for those that are optimistic. (Fools) Head Games you owe me money for your bugs, I've tried to communicate but your ears a plugged. This game is dead.
  • Hello Shorebird
  • Hi Lucky been a while, I'm looking for an alliance that I can be active in but not much chat, as the wife says I spend too much time on the game. Miss my old friends, can you suggest a spot for me? 

  • gun0deth said:.


    3-last plug in a tapper like the top 3/4 players if you are on 24/7 365 you will only get attack maybe 10% of the time due to system. This option allows you not only keep resources but also medals As as far as quitting well get a life! Make baby! Spend time with family or friends. 
    Gday mate, can you,please explain this? What do you mean plug in a tapper?

    thanks for help



  • Evil_Ryu said:
     
    Hey bro, there are 3 ways not lose hexium:
    1- buy EMPs bc it takes 45 mins to complete one this process allows you to rest and when you wake up you can cancel - this  method is use by many 
    2- shield through friends rest 4/12 hrs 
    3-last plug in a tapper like the top 3/4 players 
    if you are on 24/7 365 you will only get attack maybe 10% of the time due to system. This option allows you not only keep resources but also medals 

    As as far as quitting well get a life! Make baby! Spend time with family or friends. 


    Gday Evil Ryu
    what do you mean by number 3? If you wouldn't mind explaining this tapping I'd appreciate the advice.

    thanks mate

  • Evil_Ryu said:
     
    Hey bro, there are 3 ways not lose hexium:
    1- buy EMPs bc it takes 45 mins to complete one this process allows you to rest and when you wake up you can cancel - this  method is use by many 
    How it does work? any more details please?
  • Sasquatchlover42Sasquatchlover42 Unconfirmed, Member
    Cheers 
Sign In or Register to comment.